Thursday, June 21, 2007

Mabuhay GJ!

Well... The GJ, or Grace Journal, offers a "you-don't-need-to-attend-Saturday-classes" thing. Yehey. Well, it does require you to stay an hour after classes every Tuesday, but who cares? Good bye P.E.

And because of that...

My mom is allowing me to attend dance lessons. DANCE. Yey. One of my 5 wishes. Whopeedo. >.< juz dat. I'll have some friends join me in BREAK. There's no reason behind it really. *looks around* Well, there kinda is. XD But I'm not too willing to tell. Maybe some other time.

Hua Gi. Yeah. That dreadful subject in the GCHS Chinese curriculum. GAH. I wish I have photographic memory....

Hmm... I scored a 72 in iMath. I'm dumb. So sue me. Maths is definitely not my forte.

Thank you Sharmaine for taking the burden of making the TLE thinggy... *bows* Mgaaral kasi ako ng Hua Gi ngayun. =smyl=

GAH.
Xiao Huei/<3/Maki

No comments: