Friday, August 10, 2007

Long time no see

As far as I can remember, today has been one of the most hectic, most stressful days I have ever, EVER been through.

1. Stupid 品德 test- I forgot, or rather, guessed one line of "I will..."
2. Not enough time for Chinese composition (Its hard to 'takas' it in the English periods)
3. HERO society meeting. --It was fun tho
4. TLE group grading- percentage by effort of each member. --Sorry sa mg nakakuha ng 5% sa WACOM, but you guys really didn't do anything at all. How can you expect me to assign something if you are unreliable and you haven't even finished your requirements?
5. Social Compilation - not much of anything, really
6. Science Review - 3 days of review in an hour. Boy, I'm stupid in Science...
7. Filipino Compilation. I just noticed I have an average of 83. Yes, I'm so going to die.
8. English SQ- 'UGH!'

There were lotsa stuff there in between everything... I had to go see Mrs. SyTan to ask for my sis's stuff, see Miss Quimpo about my sat act......

Sigh.

Deidara -lol-

Akatsuki -rofl-

my sempai

SOMEBODY.

Kill me now. I can't take this anymore...

-off to enhance her crappy Filipino skills. Yes, the worthless subject will cause the death of me-
no offence to the Filipino teachers out there...

To all the bored people out there, youmight wanna watch 'Lucky Star'. Its stupidity is very entertaining...

No comments: