Monday, August 27, 2007

La la la... Lost

I've been drained all all enthusiasm and self-esteem today. I just figured out that I have officially lost something and it disappoints me. Because that something does not come cheap and is not Link Larkin. Noooo... Though I wish to have one of those Link Larkin dudes in my life. *sigh* and I am not talking about Zac Efron. No. (You can't get this thing if you hadn't watched Hairspray and listened to "Ladies' Choice") I am a total sucker for cute guys who have the talent in singing and /or dancing...

I officially suck at life. Correction, I FAIL at it. I'm already as miserable as miserable can get. The only thing keeping me happy is Bleach, pink ginger, ice cream, and sleep. Not to mention the fact that there are no classes tomorrow due to NCAE. Oh well. I feel like dying at the moment. TT^TT

I don't come cheap but the kisses come free.

As if.

No comments: