Monday, September 3, 2007

'Tanjoubi Omedetou!!!~

Yeah... I'm so 'thick faced' (Kapal mukha) to put my birthday here, of all places. Ha ha ha. SO there.

Today is Sept. 3, which means my date of birth is the same from Inoue Orihime from BLEACH. w00t... though I may not like that idea so much, its fun to know you share a special day of your life with a non-existent anime character. *shrug*

"Thanks" to all the people who have greeted me today. (meaning all of 2-6, faculty -except miss forneas, even though I gave her cake-, and some friends) A super thanks to those who wasted money on gifts, spent load to text, and used up voices to greet me. I totally appreciate it. And even those that have not arrived yet. ^_^"

Hope you guys liked the brownies! :D

Special thanks to:

Allyson- The cake was fantastic. Everyone loved the brownies. You're sister is amazing. Also a HUGE thanks for the Deathnote. :)

Laine- You have been greeting me since DAYS ago... >_< I <3 U!

Angel- Putting my name on the board, Ha ha. wala nmn naka pansin. >_<

Yumi- You seriously spent lots of time to find stuff I like, noh?

Goldielyn- ang kyut ng gift mo! Huhuhu. MAGNET POWER!

Richelle- Kawaii! Though the card was pink... PINK... o_o

Joan- Ang cute sobra ng card! mei butterfly~ >D Hu hu hu. Buttons! Pretty pretty, shiny shiny...!

Angela- Photography pa tlga eh! That must be expensive noh...

Debbie- *bows of gratitude*

Angel- Your xiao kai was really worth it...

The dude who gave me the DN pen... I appreciate you remembering my Bday... and not Sept 31, but its not that I like you... or your gift. Just to tell you, I'm being mean to you is because I want to. You literally nagged and pestered most of the people I know. (I hate you...) No one is supposed to do that and no one really knows what I want for my birthday. Ever. Stop doing that. Its not nice. And its not like I'm going to like you because you give me expensive stuff. I don't come cheap but material things can't buy me.

------ANYWaAAAY~

Some of the stuff I came up with:

Most appreciated gift: From Yumi-chan! =3 and my Kaa-san.

Most appreciated greet: Laine-sempai. You're one of my closest friends despite the fact that I only saw you for like... 5 minutes. Good thing there's YM and txt msging... nd Yashee. You txted me 5 in the morning...

Most appreciated person for today: Angel. I <3>_<

" " teacher: Miss Borromeo, Li Chun Laoshi, Mrs. Aragon, and Miss Hernandez. You made me happy today. (And made me feel impt and appreciated my gift) Unlike some others.....

Umm... there's nothing to type, really.

To the people who wanted me online at 8, (namely, YASHEE) I might be studying 華語 so lydat. Just Y!M or email or whatever.

88!!!~

No comments: